Each year, we collect a membership fee to help fund annual events, special guest speaker events and fees to keep our corporation in good standing.
In 2022, we have created an online dues collection system in which you can subscribe to annual membership easily. We have two tiers of membership, an active member who receives full recognition within the directory and access to all society events, and student membership, for those currently in training who want to network and mentor with active members.
To pay your dues, simply follow these steps:
- Visit the Membership page
- Click the Membership type you wish to purchase (Full $85 or Student $10)
- Follow the steps to pay with a credit card
- You will see the charge “Hellenic Law Society” on your credit card statement.
- The charge will renew once a year
If you wish to pay via check, please send the full amount to attention “Hellenic Law Society” and mail it to Treasurer Nick Tarlson.
Hellenic Law Society
Attn: Nick Tarlson
220 Sansome Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94104